Dear Clients, Family and Friends:
We may open our practices again! As of Monday, May 11th you are welcome to book your appointments with us. To comply with the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and Environment) advice and to guarantee the safety of you and your staff, you will see some changes within the practice. We ask you to please take the time to read through the new practice regulations and measures below.
- You may see a different chiropractor than you are used to. To avoid high peaks of traffic within the practice we are spreading out the appointments more and your preferred chiropractor may not be as available as you are used to.
- Our staff is regularly being tested for fever and if they show any symptoms, they will be staying at home.
- We ask you to please stay at home if you are feeling any flu-like symptoms and / or fever. We also to ask you to stay at home if any of your family member/roommates are showing those symptoms.
- If you are in a high-risk group and likely to suffer complications of the virus, let us know! We will arrange a time for you during a quieter time in the practice and may also do it in one of the private rooms if preferred. We will also take extra measure to disinfect the room before your adjustments.
- We are keeping the following timeslots reserved for you: 10-11am and 2-3pm.
- As health professionals and part of our company policy, our chiropractors always sanitize their hands with hospital grade disinfectant after each client. Our front desk staff also have hand sanitizers at their disposal and are washing their hands with regular intervals. Please feel free to make use of those facilities as well while you’re in our practice. We have a stockpile and will not be running out any time soon!
- As per company policy the practice is kept tidy and cleaned every day. Front desk staff will be cleaning the reception area even more often throughout the day.
- As per company policy the practice is kept tidy and cleaned every day. Staff will be cleaning the adjustment areas even more often throughout the day.
- To avoid more contact than necessary, we ask you to please pay with PIN or credit card rather than cash.
- We also ask you to please come to your appointments on time and avoid coming (way) too early as much as possible. This due to us maintaining the foot traffic within the practice.
- There’s a limit of three people inside the waiting/reception area. If you see three people sitting/standing there already, please wait outside until there’s more room available.
- Come to your appointment alone!
- Exceptions: children being treated and individuals that need the additional assistance due to a medical reason.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow for you to come in without an appointment. Please call to book your appointment or use our online booking system.
- Please only use the restroom if absolutely necessary.
- While face masks (PMB) are not required, we will have these available in the practice in due time.
- Please follow the indicated paths while inside the practice.
We all aim to do our part in slowing down the spread of the corona virus and want to emphasize to you that we are taking all measures that we can. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We hope to see you soon in any of our practices and thank you in advance for your cooperation!
George and Joseph
CEOs of Chiropractie Centraal
And the entire Chiropractie Centraal team